There’s a new Sideros Wednesday Night Book Study starting on January 10 running to March 28, 2018. (But we won’t meet on Wednesday February 14th, so you can celebrate Valentines with the love of your life.)
These can be found at various book stores, prices are from Amazon. Try to purchase your books before you come and bring them with you.
- Book: Crazy Love: Overwhelmed By A Relentless GOD Revised and Updated. By Francis Chan. Paperback on Amazon $12.89
- Study Guide: Living Crazy Love: An Interactive Workbook. Paperback on Amazon $9.73
God is love. Crazy, relentless, all-powerful love. Have you ever wondered if we’re missing it?
It’s crazy, if you think about it. The God of the universe—the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor—loves us with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love. And what is our typical response? We go to church, sing songs, and try not to cuss. Whether you’ve verbalized it yet or not, we all know something’s wrong.
Does something deep inside your heart long to break free from the status quo? Are you hungry for an authentic faith that addresses the problems of our world with tangible, even radical, solutions? God is calling you to a passionate love relationship with Himself. Because the answer to religious complacency isn’t working harder at a list of do’s and don’ts—it’s falling in love with God. And once you encounter His love, as Francis describes it, you will never be the same. Because when you’re wildly in love with someone, it changes everything.
- Wednesday Jan 10th – Introduction
- Session 1 – Stop Praying
- Session 2 – You Might Not Finish This Chapter
- Session 3 – Crazy Love
- Session 4 – Profiles of the Lukewarm
- Session 5 – Serving Leftovers to a Holy God
- Session 6 – When You’re In Love
- Session 7 – Your Best Life – Later
- Session 8 – Profile of the Obsessed
- Session 9 – Who Really Lives That Way
- Session 10 – The Crux of the Matter
We’ll meet from 7:00 – 8:35 pm at New Bridge Church. Call or text Robert Duncan @ 770-315-9877 if you have any questions.